Monday, December 04, 2006

Grade 8 in drums n stuffs

Richard, one of the well-known drummers in JB, told me that to have passed grade 8 drums of Trinity-Guildhall's Rockschool is actually quite easy.

ai yar, hurt my pride a little. Dawned on me that drumming is a lifelong education, and earning a pass in grade 8 is just.. merely.. a beginning.


well, besides the usual =/ i guess it's great to know that drumming has so much to offer, and i am yet to be a good drum teacher.


My goal is to be a full-time drummer that earns at least, at least.. RM5000/month by year 2008 so that my parents will be comfortable, n I'm able to buy an 'ok' drumset (for teaching), a bike (n maybe a kancil too), n a good house.


I want to be like Paul Jackson Jr or Abraham Laboriel, they're one of the most in-demand musicians in the world, very skillful n experienced, and they're christians who showed the world that they are christians.. =)

No comments: