Sunday, December 02, 2007

Angels in bundles

I was quite quite happy & relaxed on this Sunday noon, just came back from Layang-layang Church this morning (followed my parents to that small church to minister), played drums and shared my testimony before sermon.

But as I made that 1 hour trip back home, the reality of the next day's exam set in, I got really depressed and all sorts of other stresses start streaming in. Although I have good grades for SPM, but my college results have been a real roller-coaster ride, and I developed super great fear for my ACCA (association of chartered certified accountants) exams, (even when I am prepared for exams).



I didn't attend Dav&Nec's wedding lunch, rest a while at home, and went to Plaza Pelangi's Coffee Bean to do my last revision. I wondered if God really cared, amongst the mission trips & weddings, if I am someone who is always on and off God's radar of attention & guidance. After 4 years of skipping TEENz camp & overseas mission trips (coz of exam), and sometimes feeling lost in my spiritual life & direction, I have doubts on myself.

Sms-ed titus (best buddy), asked him to come over to talk a bit to "de-stress", continue studying, feeling the effects of super caffeine. And then came a whole bunch of TnT dudes, like waves, a few groups (surprise, surprise!). Some of them sat with me, others sat at nearby tables, chilling out after the heavy wedding lunch. Having them around seems like a totally bad idea for a last day revision, but somehow they make me feel a lot calmer to study, and some topics that the dudes at my table are chatting helped me to dispel some of my fears and doubts about God.

After a long while, they left, I studied a little while more, went home to have dinner & wrap up my studies.. knowing full well that with God, I'm never alone.

No comments: