Thursday, September 04, 2008

Journey after TnT camp

Thank God for the TnT camp, though God didn't speak to me like how i expected, but He spoke through different ways, through Mark Geppert, the bible, the games. I thought that maybe this camp is not very significant but i was wrong, it can be a good thing that the room and food is only okay-okay, so that whenever i think of this camp, i will remember the fellowship with all the people and God, and the beach & stars too. =)   *but ai yar, if the food is good then... heh heh
 
Back to work, i met my new tax manager who is a very nice lady (reminds me of my mom) and now i have to report to two seniors instead of one. hope that i can learn faster and be independent. Dunno why, after camp i can be more hungry for the word of God (bible), currently Galatians & Philippians. good good... yesterday it rained really heavily and i am stuck at the bus stop, asked God why does this happen. my "nice" life dragged to a halt. I was standing near the bus stop's concrete bench, and there's a very young boy crawling on the bench. Suddenly he lost his balance and fell head first, face down to the floor. And I was standing there, unknowingly my bag cushioned his fall and he had enough time to break the fall.
 
"That's why",
 
i heard God in my heart. and i thanked God for His intervention, to put me just right there to save the boy's big bump, haha. prayed a prayer of blessing for that boy, sat there waiting for the rain to stop, 1 hour +, and had a good heart talk with God, something which i had never done in a long, long time.
 

..
 
light sigh...
 
 
i missed God..
 
gotha go home n swim, n talk to Him ba..
 
bye.
 
 

No comments: