Friday, March 27, 2009

Victoria Ho

Left office at 5.45pm today, wonderful isn't it =P (for myself only, i guess)
It felt like I had a day off, I can let my hair down for once. It felt like something sprung into life.
Took the initiative to help pass a letter to KPMG, and KPMG closes at 6pm, so there goes, hehe.

Went for a walk thru the places, the nasi lemak stall, christian book shop, browsing thru books, and then my favourite trail, the long walk from raffles place, thru the bridge, asian civiliation museum, the park, and to esplanade's top, library... It seems so different now.

Sat at the stairs at the edge of the stage extended down to the river, watch the unseen sunset's light reflecting against the millions of waves, the towers changing colours. Thinking of everything, and then thinking of nothing.

Suddenly the esplanade staff stuff me a brochure. Then came 7.30pm, the sound started. It's ladies night, a lone woman sat alone on the stage with a guitar and she sings. Late twenties or early thirties, Victoria Ho sings. People gathered around. With a voice similar to Corrinne May's, she sings Michael Buble's "Home".

And then i went home.

No comments: