Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Ultravision

I can't believe I forgot to attend Dawn's wedding practice. So coming sat gotha be there early to go through the songs and enjoy the ceremony & luncheon thereafter.

Thank God i'm much better, don't wanna fall sick again for this month. this morning my colleague happen to hop into the bus at the same time and began telling me about this perpetual tiredness she felt since starting work. Looks like i'm not the only one, cheers mate. and then in the office, read "our daily bread" and it teaches abt giving thanks in every circumstances. I like the way the heart feels when it starts giving thanks for teeny tiny bacon bits and also the major blessings for today. Ok, after postponing for more than 2 weeks, reminder to buy a good empty book to keep a journal with God.

Thank God for coming long weekend because monday's a public holiday due to SG's national day, and it also marks my 1 year anniversary in the workforce! I can't believe I survived and broke through! =)

Made a 3-seconds evaluation and I know i'm stronger, wiser, have more capacity in handling colleagues, managers & directors, work and I recognise the widened room for growth. The next half year will be even more crazy but I want to make it worthwhile. I'm also glad that after taking a break from TEENz, i have time to spend with my outside friends, talk crap, encourage them and hopefully lead them come to Christ one day.

ok, tired, sleep.



just browsed through photos of my bro visiting my uncle & aunt in Perth, nice place.. This is my uncle's website, recommended for those who love arts, esp photography. It's been many yrs since I visit him & my aunt, maybe will do so if going there again.

www.ultravision.com.au

No comments: