Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Music of my life

After all that i went through in the last 2 yrs of my 1st job, the tears & joy, it will finally come an end soon. I remember the most hectic days where even the photocopier is not fast enough to keep up with your pace, coming back to office on a sunday night just to do filing; working with my senior, manager, the client - accountant and financial controller until 10pm in Tuas to discuss the figures, going back to own office to continue work until 2am; slogging for weeks straight and finale with work until 4am and continuing at 8.30am on the following day... laughing happily n crazily with my colleague on a friday 10.30pm because we can go home early... All the insults, scoldings and stress involved with different seniors, managers, accountants, finance managers, financial controllers, directors, working with people, working alone, contacting overseas people, south africans, koreans, americans, french, australians, taiwanese, india, hong kong nationals..... went to indonesia alone, discovering discrepancies and seeing the reaction of the australian directors and worries of the indo staff.... all the hilarious antics with colleagues, crazy hours.. all the korean n japanese food....

What an adventurous ride in 2 yrs..

Quitting job by 30 July, going off for missions for probably a month, first time in my life get a laptop for myself, find new job again, finish up my studies.. Taking care of myself more...

Looking forward to some rest to counter some mental & emotional burnout, taking time to pray n seek the Lord, a weekend at tioman to meet the beach & sea, find more time to enjoy meals with close friends, hanging out with family at home, taking care of people with real needs.. Live a life again, gain new perspective, breathe some fresh air, learn to smile again.... .. to smile.. sigh, to smile..

Remembered a word from God when I was at Melbourne's great ocean road's 12 apostles early last year, as the waves crash against the beautiful statues on the sea - that He is molding me for a beautiful path, and I would not fall even as the waves continually come.

To never, ever give up.



Finally I have found a song to describe my life till now.. =)

..



No comments: