Sunday, November 21, 2010

Falling apart

There is a very fragile thin line holding everything outside the family. I am a bad juggler in rubber balls like ministry, work & studies. Say work, well I have been sick 3 times already and once waking up at 4am to do work but to find myself falling back to sleep again every hour until 7am and later show up in office tired. Bad stress management. Ministry - I have not been follow through "-ing" completely. Bad ministry partner. Studies - who knows what can this guy come up with - been so smart to study at McD from 7-8.30am before a 10-12hrs work day, eventually burning himself up to fall sick and look sickly tired at work. Bad time management.

If not for the grace of God, the guy sitting a few feet away from you is quietly falling apart. What I am, the things He has made beautiful in my life, in His time, it's all Him. No me.

Going to sleep, too much in mind. Got a feeling, something's gonna burn up soon.

No comments: