Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Not now

"If you ever have any free time and you're wondering, "What in the world am I going to do now?" don't go to my blog. Have extended devotions, or read some good book on our Savior, or serve your family. And once you've done that, come and visit my blog."

-Quoted from an article


I can't deny that I am not as disciplined as I wish to be. I don't know why it's so hard to do the things that matter FIRST before secondary priorities. I have tasted the bitterness of procrastination and I want tonight to be the last of my old disease, God help me.

Exam on the 10th & 14th of June. And besides this, so many books to be read, relationships to maintain, devotion to commit. These postings in front of the 18.5" screen is only a tiny fraction of a beautiful picture when I get down on my knees and stand on my feet.

No comments: