Thursday, August 25, 2011

finally a real blog entry

I woke up to the faintest sound of rain in early morning. It's 26 Aug 2011, a Friday. (goodness i have the Friday song's chorus singing crazily in my head for a min there)

Sent a cell group email at 6.30am, listening to The Holiday OST, wondering what i'm going to do for the rest of the day.. (besides cleaning up my room, buy pork to marinate, hit the gym, cook lunch, cook dinner for cell group, wash & vacuum the cars, mop the floor, etc.) Oh ya! have to prepare bible quiz questions and P&W songs for CG..

Changed music to The Notebook OST, more suited as the drizzling picks up in the darkened sky slowly lit up. Parents woke, breakfast with them, toast the bread and spread with margarine (i should have bought butter) and kaya.

It's near 7.30am. Went buying pork..

..

Now it's nearly 9am, pork marinated, hope it'll be good, it's been a while since I last cooked.
Listening to 梁文音's album~


I have things running in my mind which i know i should be doing now but i'm stuck with this blog entry. It's almost 11am, the pork is well marinating~ salmon's defrosting.

Yesterday was my last working day for the leading palm oil manufacturer in the world, 1.5 weeks later I'll be joining the world's leading energy project management,engineering & construction company. Nothing much to say except that it'll be another challenging & rewarding (hopefully) journey. Coincidentally as i was writing their HR called to confirm if i'm joining, ha.

It seems tougher than expected to prepare the CG bible quiz questions on the book of Ephesians.. study bible.. But it's a good book, a balance of doctrine and practical living.

..

McD is not interested to hire me during my 1.5 week break, maybe they think I can't handle kitchen cleaning work and motorbike delivery, but I can!! i think.. heh heh heh.


Life goes on.. There are many unspoken wishes and unfulfilled dreams, but God is faithful and true. He knows what I'm going through, He guides me in every step. Today is another day of thanksgiving to Him, celebrating the many gifts: the gift of life, gift of job, gift of love, gift of sight, gift of providence, gift of health, gift of hope, gift of salvation...









1 comment:

rsctt said...

amen.



http://wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com