Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Sunrise wish

Today i witnessed a beautiful sunrise n sunset, i saw the sunrise like a warm burning egg yolk rising up the horizon over permas jaya & megah ria area..

I have a secret wish, I wanna change into beach wear after work, run the 2km pier and jump right into the blue sea, grab the surf board and windsurf till the sun sleeps. I wanna sit by the edge of permas bridge and enjoy every bit of sunset and then, bungee jump, and fly home.

I wanna laugh like there is nothing to lose, pray like He is right beside me, love like it doesn't run dry, dance like a 2-yr old, talk like there is no social script, smile like there is no limit.

There is this implosive heartbeat that shows glimpses of itself in drumming, and there is the facade. I am as hungry as a writer without his world, a poet without his muse, a drummer without his heart, a backpacker without his eyes, a dreamer without timelessness.

The right brain is dying to live.

Be Thou my magnificent obsession.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post of yours, so beautifully written =) a world of its own described so vividly that I want to join too!