Monday, January 30, 2012

Just the way i am


Just the way I am
The tired eyes, silly smile..

For where the waters run deep, its silver light glides like a gentle breeze through the snow. pure, white snow.

I run its flicker like dreams in a childhood mind, but I dropped a single tear, because i lost its smile.

Where is the illuminating eyes I see
Ones I were, is and always thinks I'll be

You are strong as a thunder, quiet as a still shadow curtain in my room
Behind the curtain, of fear.

And I hear you clear in the rain, even when every drops I see afar seems so near.. so near my senses reeks of its familiarity. the warm companion above my cold conditions, the whisperer whispers.





dark dew meets morning sun

1 comment:

meli said...

Love how dark dew meets morning sun that never fails to shine :)