Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let me be your song

A peaceful night, writing when everyone's asleep. Putting down the hustle long weekend in Subang, playing the drums and encouraging the musicians, working along with great people. Enjoyed great food and ministered by sincere hearts. Hurrying back with a satisfied & blessed heart, working through the first 2 working weekdays and lastly saying bye to the 3 fast friends from KL, UK & Paris. Meeting my indian good friend, celebrating his tremendous increment & bonus over seri alam's new briyani restaurant, chatting & laughing over old stories of ex-colleagues, encouraged him to look at the bright side. A devout Hindu he is, traveling to Batu Caves tomorrow. Just a 1-day public holiday, mid-week. Someday I will let him know my story.

Putting it down, the events and experiences that runs swiftly through real life and in the mind. Laying it aside. A peaceful night. I hear you in my heart, this is my silent prayer. Be forever, my treasure. This song plays.


"Let me be your instrument, let me be your voice, let me be the reservoir where thirsty hearts rejoice, let me be the hand that wipe the tears away. O Lord, if it be your will, let me be your song."

-Corrinne May


No comments: