Monday, May 14, 2007

senti.mental

I like some manga, the drawings and human emotion it portrays that no other form of art can imitate. One of the few things in life that i can identify with, besides sentimental music n movies.



20 days to my accounting exam, counting down. sigh, i'm so so stressed....

Drum stuffs are partially laid out for this year right until March 2008, teaching, recording & many events. When did my drum schedule become so full? it comes wave after wave.. i feel adulthood rolling up my sleeves; i hope my mind's cooked enough for it, but it seems that the fire is not big enough to prepare in time.


excited but worried about my exam right now.. sigh....


i wonder how/who/where will i be when i am 25. will i still be the same? then it would be scary..
i wonder when will the meteor rocks on my face will subside..
i wonder when will revival happen in JB.
i wonder when will i die, how would it be..
i wonder what is my future, its options are like feathers in a blue sky.
i wonder, would my cell members grow spiritually this year..
i wonder why am i writing this as if it's gonna help me solve my questions.
Dad, i wonder, so much..

Night after night i wished to meet u in my dreams.



"i'll shock myself if i see this at 14 yrs old. heh"

4 comments:

::sklc:: said...

really? u like manga? me too! me too! i tried to explain the human emotions to others b4, but all they saw was 2D art. hmph! rewatched Marmalade Boy recently - so emo... it certainly cannot compare with the human acting version... so much is explained in ink, dun u think?

Victor said...

yeah! =)
i read some manga anyway, rarely watch anime.

ahfei said...

cool, i went to drummerforchrist.com, wow!!! very nice le... i'm so proud of u.. God is doing great work in you!!!

Victor said...

heh, thanks. u 2.