Tuesday, May 15, 2007

tagged

31 July

Tagged. 10 random things abt myself. from doctor david, the pianist in night service, getting married in Dec. congratulations! =)

speaking of marriage, i'm going to attend my primary school classmate's wedding a few days after my exam in June. so we bunch of 22 yr-olds are having our annual gathering around the red restaurant table.

1. yeah, i still keep in contact with my primary school classmates, from time to time. most of the girls are very pretty now, and the boys remain the same, just older. lol.

10th anniversary this yr.


2. i'm managing & preparing for a music presentation in Tebrau Jusco in June, after my exam. featuring ballad, rap, rock, latin & worship song. i hope that it'll be a big impact to the public. still many things under discussion, approval not confirmed yet.


3. i ride motorcycle a lot on weekdays


4. when strangers ask about my part-time job, i tell them that i teach music. they wouldn't believe me if i said that i'm a drum teacher.


5. then the next thing they will ask is whether i have a girlfriend.


6. my face is really oily


7. i like to eat, although i don't spend much on eating.


8. my bro got me a new nokia handphone! it's nice, as long as it has colour screen n able to have vanessa carlton's "a thousand miles" as polyphonic ringtone.


9. i like to attend tnt cell group, although i'm one of the youngest & still studying.


10. many, many people told me that their 1st impression of me is someone who is very quiet, shy & reserved, a little nerdy, a little arrogant & distant, and doesn't know how to converse in chinese. then after a while they said that i have a smart mouth n crack cold jokes, lol.

4 comments:

ahfei said...

oiyoh!! so many things ah?!! well, not just impression, u r quite quiet, a bit shy, a bit nerd.. but no arrogant la.. so relax... anyway, welcome back... good to have u around, no need to keep updating (some say when u r off, i need to back it up, very stress...)

Victor said...

heh

Chris Neo YT said...

all the best in exams bro.
all the best in projects - me.

::sklc:: said...

well, you also seem to think and reflect over things a lot... but i think a good way to describe you is that you're a responsible and committed person.