Tuesday, January 08, 2008

About a boy

i just read someone's secret blog and some of the things the blogger lamented made me think about the life that i had, and i wonder why i am quite okay and happy in my circumstance.

i'm in college now and i gotha make this entry in 5mins.

i have been alone most of my life in 2007, college no friends cos everybody got click already, i ate most of my meals alone, study alone, and when i fail in certain papers, the ppl in my class already moved on.

my sister once said that a normal person will be quite sad to live my life, and some of her dependent friends might go crazy. lol. mom once said that dunno why throughout my whole study life there's no church ppl same school as me; and every school that i went to, i have to make new friends all over again.

and there's minimal outside help in my studies, have to be independent.

i rarely receive phone calls or sms concerning my welfare, most of the time it is reminders to go for meetings, practices, to replace other drummer, looking for transport, doing things for other ppl.


i guess God is molding me for something difficult in the future, i fear..
but I'm happy for the life i have now, and i am a happier person every year. =) i think =P

1 comment:

::sklc:: said...

Off and on, when i can't ignore the sinking feeling...i also feel that God is moulding me for something difficult. that's cos i am generally optimistic, persevering and have been quite solo *never needed cliques*... but Ps James message really inspired me... because God's assignments will ALWAYS be God-sized, too big to wear so that He can fill in and work together with us. What an encouragement!