Sunday, January 06, 2008

Gila sunday

today is a gila tiring day..

slept at 1am the previous night, cos watched dvd & talked to sis, and next day woke up at 7am to record the teenz album "raw material" mp3 into my player n go church to serve in drums.

after de service go buy lunch and on the way almost got knocked over by this car, i was riding bike btw. the driver turned at the junction and turned into my lane pulak, stupid, wanna kill me is it, another 2 feet and i might see me life flashing before my eyes. no horn, no nothing, drive on - life of motorists in JB, ppl who don't ride bike won't understand.

prac album, go teach drums. sigh, can't go teenz wmm appreciation dinner two weeks later cos got extra class in s'pore. can't go tnt service, gotha teach drums, a tiring job which i enjoy.

today - siao, cos from 7am to 10pm now is no-rest pit stop, 15 hours makes my brain wanna burst and die (sleep). and riding bike is so fun but so tiring, rain somemore.

today's drum lesson: this cute girl told me she's tired too (when i apologised that i might be more tired than usual), cos she wakes up at 9am, lol.. in my mind: what is freaking 9am man, sleep so late. But i admire children, all the "sweet-&-everything-nice".



Then i got home, and mom saved some leftovers for me.
hee, so nice, got vegetables & steamed egg.
haha, nice....

so now kinda happy & i wanna sleep.

wish that one day i could play drums al fresco on a windy sunset..
*hey, that looks like adult Jesmond, ha

No comments: