Monday, April 07, 2008

motivation

gonna give up on poetry temporarily until the end of my june exam..
say some things to encourage myself to study more, lol..

Wanna feel great passing an exam that is equivalent to a masters degree at 23 yrs old?
Wanna collect your double qualifications in 2008, a UK honours degree & worldwide recognised professional qualification?
Wanna feel the freedom, earning good salary and able to work in virtually any country?
Wanna be a qualified/chartered professional?
Wanna go out and see the world?
Wanna start getting on your feet and walk right into the next exciting phase of your life?


Oh, only at such a small price of studying really hard for the next 55 days =)

Fortunately you are smart, diligent, focused, you have a great memory. And you're gonna enjoy life and experience many new things after all these exams.

Enjoy your 55 fun days of learning and practicing real-life questions to groom yourself to be an excellent financial controller for MNCs.

Realising your full potential for God's glory is your greatest strength, I'm glad you never gave up.


It is time, carpe diem.



I do not want to die... until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and cultivated the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown. -Kathe Kollwitz


No comments: