Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Reform : Re-formed

Re-organise my things again, my life, my schedule, my habits, my desk, bedroom..

Dust the files and books, re-arrange the clothes, start noticing the Van Gogh pictures again pasted above the study desk.



Gotha have some new things-to-do everyday..

Daily
- more organised daily devotion

- Jog for 2 laps around Larkin stadium
- do at least 2 household chores
- practice drums systematically
- study at least 8 hours a day
- analyse 1 song
- sleep before 1am

Weekly
- re-read the modern poetry book
- write at least a poem every week
- visit the sunset beach / riverside at night for inspiration
- listen to at least two instrumental soundtrack albums


Yay!... ok, 60 days to my final exam.. Wish me luck =)




found some old books.. anyone wants to borrow can just request from me.

Charles Dickens - The Mystery of Edwin Drood
Conan Doyle - Sir Nigel
Shakespear - As you like it
Summer of my German Soldier - Bette Greene
The jungle is neutral - F. Spenser

1 comment:

Esther said...

wahhh... 8 hours a day to study! @.@
I need to learn from you, mine in 1 more month!