Saturday, June 07, 2008

Namesake (rap)

For chinese ppl who aspire to perform/write real good english christian rap songs..
My advice: Learn from Jason Ma. =)

http://jaesonma.com/

http://www.myspace.com/namesake777



(short preview: Life Is Beautiful)

Life is Beautiful (preview).mp3 - Jason Ma

(Not the full lyrics..)

Life is full of, ups and downs
And life aint always, what it sounds
Just when you think, you got it down
The moment you realize, you’ve just lost ground
Uh, life aint always what it seems
And life aint always, what you hoped and dreamed
And some people you meet, they can kill your dreams
I understand why, they are so mean?
I mean, it’s just the way that people are
That’s why sometimes, I play my guitar
And just sing away, and play away
Until my problems come tumbling down
And life aint perfect, but it is still worth it
Don’t throw your life away, it’ll be a better day
And everyday I pray, and all I got’s to say
That life is just so beautiful today

Chorus:
Today I’m going to follow you
Today I’m going to walk with you
Today I’m going to run to you
Today I’m going to run to you, run to you Jesus (2x)

4 comments:

umbrella lady said...

eh ketyng bought the album!~ wahahaha =D

Victor said...

woah!

umbrella lady said...

too bad jaeson ma wasn't there. if he was, then can get his signature. mwahahaha =D

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. jasmin holzbauer