Monday, December 08, 2008

Gratitude of a sick boy

Hi, just wanna thank the numerous people who showed their concern. I'm fine, Sunday morning's blood test showed that it's not dengue, only any other viral infection. My temperature's not so high now, tomorrow will be my last exam paper & the following day will resume working.

I guess life will resume its busyness & blog entries will reduce again. hope that i'm gonna recover fully and be able to come to church on the coming weekend.

it's nice to have ppl sms/calling, even my cell member who (i think) likes to avoid me called me to ask how am i. hehe. of course my dad & sis cared me a lot, kudos for dad for taking care of me though he himself is sick too.

how foolish am i to live for dunno how many months without feeling any 'love'. Like Koon said, "love sick?", no, probably not feeling the love until now. lol.

No comments: