Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wiped away


I managed to test my limit, and fell sick after lunch time today. haha. Pushed myself too hard in work ba, i guess, emailed my director and left office at 3pm to visit the company's clinic - raffles medical.

And as the lift went down 21 floors, step out to the sunlight, a hidden smile popped out of me =)
how nice it is to see the sunshine again in its full volume. I walked about 10mins, enjoying every minute of not being where i supposed to be. Listen closely, and you will find the rustling of trees louder than hidden sighs in passer-bys.

Briefly registered my name and company, sat on a coloured seat and loving the piano solo music playing in the background, i remembered how different it is 6 months ago. From being naive to, err, slightly less naive. Ha. Though i still shudder at the thought of calling overseas clients tomorrow.

Visited the doctor, took the expensive-looking but free meds.
Back to my desk, the whirlwind.


..

went out with my dutch cousin last night, he told me: "victor, you should do something that you will be happy about, happy inside."

well.. i am learning to be happy, i know this is where i am supposed to be in this season, it will not pass on that soon, it will likely get more serious. i will grow.

I am cultivating the habit of saying a longer prayer of thanks to God everytime i finished work, while walking to the mrt with head hanging half-low, whether it is 7, 8 or 9pm. And i am slowly gaining back perspective and surprisingly, joy.

When i can, i'll try to wipe away my yawning eyes. It's a new day tomorrow, and I will close my windows at 9.30pm today =)


oh yeah, check out the boy at min 2:18-2:26. I didn't know Joey could dance so well, and at junior Eurovision!! kudos to my cousin..




*for those ppl who have enough spare time to read this blog, pls read the below article..

No comments: