Thursday, January 01, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)


Told Boon Fei & Angela that it was a year 1950 movie, wrong fact, it's 1961, hehe. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of those movies that you should watch before you die, lol. You can check out the wiki link for the plot & Audrey Hepburn. There's something about this movie that leaves me reeling for more, the light twist at the end of the movie makes a happy ending, though not entirely satisfying, as if the movie doesn't really end. A socialite, her fashion / lifestyle and choice of men, and the lonely nights with a love-struck stranger waiting at the door.


and the famous song that won an Oscar for itself..

"Moon River"

music by Henry Mancini, lyrics by Johnny Mercer


Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

© 1961 Paramount Music Corporation, ASCAP


I would love to write something like this one day, the shortest simplest lyrics yet with the deepest meaning... .. ...

sigh.. sigh...

..

ok, it's 5am now, gotha go to work. bye everybody, have a nice friday. =)


Moon River - Andrea Ross



Moon River - Joey McIntyre

6 comments:

::sklc:: said...

My cousin has a portrait of Audrey Hepburn (top pose) in her room but reinvented with a digital look.

Victor said...

woah... i attached in the new post the portrait of her that i like =P

Victor said...

eh.. didn't attach, can't find the portrait liao.. =(

Anonymous said...

Woooow! Two days ago i had found the Mobile Phone TV... o-oo I was so glad that I decided to advise you too l:)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

here is this miracle :) http://bit.ly/awesome_mobileTV
sincerely yours
Alexis....

Anonymous said...

Howdy all, fab website I have found It truly accommodating & it has helped me a great deal
I hope to contribute and guide others like this website has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]blackra1n[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)

(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)

so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..

sincerely
your Alexis....

p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)