Friday, May 01, 2009

Brace yourself like a man

http://www.newlifechurch.org/podcast.jsp --> TheMill podcast --> CO-ED --> Co-ED - Brace yourself like a man - Aaron Stern

(when download sermon title might be "brace yourself like a woman", ha)


A very, very important sermon by Aaron Stern that changed my concept of manhood and challenged me to rise up to be a man.

I recommend you to listen to this if u're a guy =)

[Caution: not for the faint-hearted]


Job 38:3
Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me.

1 Kings 2:2
"I am about to go the way of all the earth," he said. "So be strong, show yourself a man.

1 Cor 16:13 (NASB)
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

1 Cor 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

No comments: