Sunday, May 24, 2009

hope in despair

thks, God. progressed really well, i'm almost ready for exam. Stepping into the critical two weeks, and I can be home back to JB & happy. =)

let's hope discipline will be at its peak, if not then forced to be friends with exp subway/starbucks.. =(

oh ya, just got a new phone to replace my 5-6 yr old phone, my friend helped me subscribe to a new Singtel plan, phone's free. Now it's lying in my JB home, i haven't even seen it yet. not bad la, from the brochure, it's double-screened, 3.2MP camera, 8GB space for mp3 and best of all is it can FM transmit (the only reason why i choose tis phone), hehe (can go around intercepting other ppl's radio), tech-wise, way beyond my old phone. but u can bet i will under-utilise the phone features. hopefully will get used to the shake-shake skip song feature and see whether the auto detech song mood really works accurately.

I think i just got a mp3 player that happens to be a phone & camera.

typed "hope", found some photos that impressed my heart. :) till then, be focused.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked my photo titled Hope. I would have appreciated it even more if you would have left me a note on DA saying that you would use this photo in a publication of your own or at least provide your readers with the credits and a link to my DA profile. Anyway, have fun with your phone and good luck with the exams.

Digger36