Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Bless the broken road

So early back home in orchard today, saw my room lit by the setting sun brings a special relief to my soul, i can't remember the last time seeing natural light shining through the window.

one word - nice! =)

last weekend accompanied my mom to attend someone's wedding dinner, talked to a friend abt movies, work, life. realised that despite my perspective on work life, actually i'm considered very blessed to be staying at where i am, receiving the salary that i have, and the long hours and tedious work is actually not too bad. will learn to count my many blessings that follow through daily without noticing.

so fu yao asked me abt this wedding gig, another good friend asked me abt her bday bash band, a few more couples asked me to play the drums at their wedding, and my best friend asked me to be the driver instead, lol.

the most delighting gigs to play drums for, besides CBC / worship sessions, would be weddings. feels good to have all these coming around now and then.

felt tired but so relaxed now, can't blog more though i wanted to, need to do some things before i sleep. Seriously, now would be a good time if i am:

1) bathed
2) sitting sweetly by the river at esplanade beside someone special
3) having a McD choco milkshake at hand
4) listening to the below.

ok, there goes the wishful thinking. signing off..


Bless the broken road

No comments: