Wednesday, July 29, 2009

red veins

i looked myself in the mirror and gosh, i have many red veins on my watery eye balls..ha... time to sleep.

OT or no OT, faced the same perpetual tiredness daily, dunno what's wrong with me lately. But the amazing thing is if I spend time alone with God, then the tiredness will fade away.

went eating and walking with Joel just now at esplanade area, nice to meet him since he moved to london 6-7 yrs ago. Realised that no matter where someone can be, we all still are human and have our own tough road to journey on.

So, gonna sleep...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the shoes were about 180 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous model. The prices for the boots were all over 200 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?