Sunday, December 13, 2009

Officially missing you

Christmas is coming soon! =) goodness I was so caught up with work & studies, didn't realise it's near. Stayed at home all day to study, got tired and signed in to my YouTube subcription, wow they've gotten famous now. I think this is their latest video post, sweet eh, totally. =P Do check out their other christian covers.

I'm so inspired to attempt some vocal stuffs & learn some guitar; inspired only, no action taken, heh heh. Bit numbed at the usual drumming, should practice. Bit too used to the current way of life, wished I could don a cool outfit after work and work on my drums in a quiet jazz bar, playing to the tunes of some R&B (like the video below), pop rock, jazz songs in a warm acoustic setting. Followed by a nice long chat with close buddies, with iced milo & roti prata, ending with a glass of red wine.

I'm officially missing the ideal.
(so says the boy-man standing on greener grass)

No comments: