Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pre-mission trip..

Thank God the sharing @ SDJ went well. Although i have forgotten to share my experience, hopefully the story-telling is sufficient.. Boon Fei said for 1st timer is not bad, said that i am a natural sharer... hmm..

Time passed fast and TnT Camp went by like a flash during the long weekend. A lot of good things happened and I'm glad that no matter how uncertain the future holds & how much facts and emotions fluctuate, God loves me dearly & is in control.

I just bought some dry food n wet tissues for the upcoming mission trip to Cambodia.. still have a list of ministry preparation which i haven't completed - testimony, worship leading... kid's drama, song leading, sharing, games.... drum teaching, english teaching assistance..

Want to be fully prepared, also spiritually, for this. I have always wanted to go overseas for missions, i have waited for more than 5 yrs for this....

No comments: