Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday

I think i worked too hard till the point of exhaustion, 'cause i can't function well on last saturday, to attend to church meetings & practices, but after a good night's sleep, some of it went away, along with the slight depression that comes with it. the unexpected lucrative job rewards doesn't help much too, besides the good feeling for a few hours.

I question myself frequently, about meaning of life and definition of living for Christ. I question about relationships, there are so many things I have thought through yet not understand.

Coming week is yet another busy one, i think consideration for staff benefit & actual maintenance of operations may be slightly lacking but I am considering how to start the slow momentum towards a paradigm shift to better holistic growth. big words, small actions - trouble with literature. no, trouble with myself. action, action, motivation & initiation for better control. Start with appreciation & understanding, end with growth? How to push without encouraging staff turnover? I am far from shouldering the heavier responsibility but these have kept me intrigue by human nature and its reaction towards work.

Problem is I think too much and lacked experience to improve this, and i spend too much time FB-ing & watching videos rather than practicing what i really wanted to do - grow. And once again I have to whisk in the strong arm - discipline.

2 comments:

Esther said...

"If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"

Jiayou! (:

Victor said...

Thanks. =) tired, but see how, little steps at a time..