Monday, January 29, 2007

For the broken-hearted

to the broken-hearted..

so that's it, with clear reason and silent steps you walk away. and the sunset darken my eyes as i closed, n feel the waves of time quickly washing away your footprints in sands of love.

gone is forever, it seems, i fail to catch your shadow. could i, sorry.

it is night.
never would i thought conquer,
an empty body with wandering thoughts n no soul.
drinking death n speaking pain for comfort,
i exist without living, but feeding my memory of past in the summer of love.

it is winter.


would i ever dream of beautiful snowflakes again, when it stings too much of bitterness. when i sink deeper trying to stand.
crying and falling in cliffs, finding myself awake in a dream.


in my last breath, would you see me, save me, dad..
let me feel everlasting and faithfulness, in trust.

and draw my heart ever closer to you,
in love.

No comments: