Thursday, July 26, 2007

love

was very enlightened & encouraged by this.. from evan almighty, heh. nice comedy.


If you prayed for patience,
do you think God will give you patience,
or opportunities to be patient?

If you prayed for courage,
will God give you strong courage,
or opportunities to be courageous?

If you pray for your family to be closer,
do u think that God is absent of warm fuzzy feelings,
or He gives opportunities to love more?


...

so, maybe

If i asked for diligence,
God gives me time & space,
and finally puts in a little restriction, criticism, and loads of encouragement.

If i asked for rest,
he shows me the unnecessary baggage that can be put off.

If i asked for love,
He puts me in a group of people who love,
and another group that needs love.

If i asked for companionship,
he throws in a little surprise,
and in the end,
shows me that even if I stand silent,
I'm never alone.

If I asked for a better life,
or, life.
well..
one day i'll get an answer for that... =)

3 comments:

Esther said...

nice.. very encouraging. Love to read your blog, always very inspiring. (:

umbrella lady said...

yea. i agree what esther said.
nice post weii! =)

GODbless=)

Victor said...

thks.. thks for reading too. didn't expect you guys to read, was writing for my own record of the past.