Sunday, July 29, 2007

serenity

sunday..

i wish i could split into two during weekends, so that i can rest to prepare for weekdays.
A little jaded of meeting schedules by the minutes.
had breakfast at 7, lunch at 4.30, dinner at 11.
tonight will achieve my target of sleeping before 2, yay.

but it's really nice teaching drums today, although some students made me a little sad and worried, one tried to cheer me up and succeeded. =) it's amusing to see how proud she felt to be able to cheer me up, haha.

the last quiet student finally warmed up to me, a very well-prepared and diligent student. cute little 8-yr old girl with stunningly big, crystal gleaming double-lid eyes. seriously the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen in my life, with a pretty smile to backup. ha.
if i were to have a daughter, hopefully she will have eyes like her. =P


in this church (not FGC), i'm teaching some of the coolest girls, pretty and deadly in drums - scare off the ego boys in the future, lol. my boy students are not too bad too, some r also quite talented and all are very 'teachable'.
i enjoy my work, it's nice to see them learning drums so quickly.

i find myself smiling after finishing the last class, saying byes, switching off the warm spotlights and riding home in cold winds. the end of every sunday, one of the colourful photos in my memory album.

another change in 6 months, i think, becoming a cycle. meeting different people, facing other challenges, changing of schedule. Seems that nothing ever stays, besides family, close friends and the author of life.

so.. goodnight, close my eyes, and dream of another colour, in tomorrow's light.

No comments: