Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Despondency hints glint


It is wednesday, faithful wednesday night in cold sweat, when it is the middle of a week, or weak.
I am going to study soon, but later than the latter sweat.

Watched blogs of people and reflecting against my life, and today.
It's so difficult to open up, when i can't see people, with my heart.

..

Last friday was the pastor's fellowship dinner at Danga Bay,
was nice, food and all. played. Two of my drum students were there, cute angels.
Finished carrying back the stuffs into the van, talk to the Ts, went off,
to the beach.
Busy, noisy, lone quiet beach.

Again at memories, received the familiar text.
Enjoyed a new view, light in darkness.
Old waves dying, even in new pushes.
Salty waters reflect heartbeat of the moment,
(pause)

Cried out loud in silence.




Three winks and last saturday,
co-leaded and interpreted,
sang words that turned into song,
like that.

and,
the song "Still",
and words that came later like rain,
Upon me.

Please God, shine through the cracks on the wall.



Come another day, winks.
You,
come changing my world,
one heartbeat at a time,
making history with every touch, every word.


Hints back, the glint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing