Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I found it



Although i don't have her pic, but this is a similar pic that i came across while browsing.
similar to my drum student, Angel's eyes. =)


A pair of eyes that can see through your soul.

sigh.. =]
I find that teaching children drums, listening to their innocent chatter & smile really brought me immense satisfaction in my work. I know children can be really naughty, but so far the bunch of little angels just keep sprinkling inspiration & little joys on my Sundays.

The thought of leaving them next year to focus only on the older ones (who are going to serve in 6 months) and to focus on TEENz album, leaves a tinge of sadness in the sweetness of memories.

Last time I can daydream of having a sweet & beautiful daughter or niece to take care of,
without much thought about my life partner. heh, weird. Gosh, reminds me of the time when i first attended tnt cell, and two members thought i'm already married with kids.

k la, better not talk so much 'bout kids, i am still not yet good in taking care of myself, lest a gf or angel.


It's good to be 22 yrs old and be teaching little angels to play some mean drums. ha.
Enjoy your Deepavali holiday. =)

No comments: