Monday, November 12, 2007

scribbles

finally re-created the old secret poem blog that i had a few years ago. =]
why i kept it a secret at that time, hmm.. to make it special, and because it was too feminine, haha..


Scribbles

To maximise ease of view without affecting the blog's music, look at right column, under "BLOG ARCHIVE", click "2007 (50)". -all the poems will appear on the page.

there might be a comment or two under each poem, old comments given by other ppl or my brief explanation of the poem.

I always read them real slowly, then a picture will form in my mind (exactly like how it was 3 yrs ago), and the storyline starts moving.
ya, i'm a reflective & introspective creature, a dreamy one.

..hmm.. maybe i should start writing my kind of poetry again, after exams..
*meanwhile, as exams are approaching, i am trying my very best not to blog, so, for now just read poetry la, haha. korang suffer! =P


No comments: