Friday, October 10, 2008

Home.. quick writings.

--


"Meet me by Paddington's",
In the sweetest smile by Audrey.
"Remember, that bookstore? Where I kinda spilled my..",

Ice-cream. How could I forget,
You used to absorb your mind in "book-bookies",
Dropped your favourite flavour,
don't mind the floor,
I have to clean up the tears.
(Chuckles)
"Forgive your old man, you're always little."

"So, we're gonna read some of those?"
Yeah, from fiction to poetry,
To.. oh yeah, your fav, photography.

You know I have to drag my feet again to one of your..
"Com'on, you love it!",
(I was waiting for this response, it gets me everytime),

Let's go then, I have some spare change
in my pocketful of sunshine.




Snowflakes like raindrops under a dark sky covered by light,
Walking like under an umbrella covered in blight.
Just waiting to be home, a few steps more, to take off.


No comments: