Monday, April 06, 2009

gf

lately some people are sort of asking me or hinting me that it's time to find someone.
my best friend's getting married very soon anyway, in less than a year's time.

people who read this might want to comment something, so, let the comments come ba..

just wanna declare aloud that if u see me with girls/ladies, most likely they are my big sisters. it's nice sometimes cos i don't have a biological big sis and my big super bro is not around. my close friends gave me a lot of wise advice, genuine concern and superb reading materials. but of course my parents & own little sis are still the best. so i'm a lucky guy, ha.

anyway, tired.. want to sleep..

thank you God for today, for teaching me how to live in peace..

good friday's coming soon, yay, public holiday.

nite.

my heart & eyes r a little heavier today, but my God abounds in strength and grace.

2 comments:

Last leaf said...

If you're not looking for...,
you won't worry about not finding...
If you're not worrying about who you are or are not finding...,
you've got lots more PEACE bro.
Just work on the BE-ing, and He'll settle the FIND-ing...

Victor said...

thks, last leaf. ya. peace. i was actually referring more about peace in office, at work. ha. anyway, it applies too.

ya, work on the BE-ing.

write something in your blog ya, don't have to be super holy.

joking =P