Wednesday, April 08, 2009

less is more, more is more. ha

gonna move my PC to sis' place in Dover tomorrow night. so i will be using PC much less for the rest of the year, maybe.

i'll miss a lot of things.. but it's ok anyway. just blabber my heart out to God.

I wonder if one day God appears in my dream and take me for a ride in heaven, show me my room (hope that its awesome). and the food there..

or we can just sit on the edge of a cliff overlooking the beautiful sunset sinking into the sea down its endless skies, and talk forever while munching on some good stuffs like japanese octopus balls with choco and sushi handrolls, or american fat sandwich with bubble tea.

or going to a theme park together . screaming and laughing out loud while going through the thrills and scary darkness in the tunnel, coming out frightened but went in again anyway.

or we can go watch a good, long, sappy romantic comedy movie together, wearing real thick and warm while the aircon is so cold but not having the urge to go to the toilet. oh ya, not forgeting the hot melting caramel popcorns, nachos with dip and icy coke.

or we can watch a dvd at home in the living room in winter, beside the fireplace with mashmellows and some good books lying around with a large muffy carpet lying underneath.

ir we can simply soar into the sky, over the leaning tower, 12 apostles, my house, everybody else's houses (ha), chase dogs, pick apples from the tallest tree, fooling around a giraffe's head, scare passerbys (haha). eventually sitting on someone's roof, watching stars flicker and fly. and drift off into another dream.

or we can form a band, he plays the bass or guitar or a whole symphony, while i play the drums, the awesome coolest drums. In an open hall full of people, or none. he will have his limelight, i will try to have mine. we crash and be crazy, throw off our instruments, jump into a pool nearby and
dive into another world of fishes and corals.

or we can just play computer games.

ha. "what la"

God..
there's something about you that is so much, so much more which i don't know about.

Let my dreams run real wild with you. Let my thoughts run with you, let my heart be set on you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to take a big long shit and feel all clean in the inside.

Victor said...

huh.. lol, so random