Friday, April 17, 2009

matter of perspective

So the journey continues. There's always the need to study a little bit more each day. And after visiting Mount E a few times, Orchard Road feels different now.

Once used to be the most happening place, and then became a place I travel by everyday, noticing the daily construction progress of Ion Orchard & Orchard Central. And eventually became nothingness but a facade. And now became just like any place but i prefer JB home.

They say cancer could change a person, didn't know it could change the people around them too.

On a separate matter, went to friend's mom dept in the same hospital, watch a very little infant sleeping in a special containment unit, with a tube stuck near his nose. So little, so fragile. You could almost hold his torso in your palm. yet still living and breathing, what a wonder to me.

I saw another covered containment, empty, i remember my parents told me how i had difficulty breathing when i was an infant, almost died sometimes.. wow, God, you have seen me before i was born, right till now, till my future, all my steps are ordained by you. When I see the little infant lying there, I get a glimpse of how much you love me.

Now i'm big and strong. erm, not that big and not that strong. normal la, ha.

Wish I could be a better person sometimes. But thank God for who I am, with peace.

Today is the day. =)

No comments: