Sunday, April 29, 2007

Journey past the past

Alright, before i go off tomorrow afternoon for the 5-day prayer conference in Batam (mon-fri, 4 May), better write something for relaxation n contemplation.
Anyway, my parents are the ones going n they wanted me to bring myself along; while they had the art of persuasion, i guess it's not yet time to hone my inept reluctance.

kinda hoped that it will be a journey past my past, fully, and a big head start to the future..

where lonely, broken & lost heart meets great big heart.


haha, how is it like traveling to a foreign country like indonesia? does the food taste better, does the people pray harder? He sets out in a narrow view, for broader vision.


So because of my absence on monday night, gotha give replacement drum classes at Danga Bay on sunday night.
Don't know y, i have shaky hands, evident in photo-taking.
All these are taken at Danga Bay. there is mist above the sea.. at 7 pm!



















2 things i love about hot, sun-shiny days.
- Washed clothes are dried much faster
- and sunset skies are so much more beautiful... =)

skies like this make me real happy.. =]


outside my workplace. just right beside n outside. i like the little fountains. to the left is a rattan shop.

sometimes u can see some stars flickering above, decorating the moonlight.





































it is actually a good-looking jamming studio. ya, it's 'transparent'. So people tend to stop by & admire how cute or cool my students are. =P



akira jimbo is Japan's no.1 drummer.
funny guy.

















that person leaning on the grand piano is Chick Corea,
one of the greatest jazz/fusion pianist in the world.

And lastly, my water bottle.

3 comments:

umbrella lady said...

oh, then bring something special from Batam. =X

all the best hur hur.

Victor said...

dun want. ~lalalala..

::sklc:: said...

on sunny day, long hair dries faster also...