Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Unique phases


Sometimes i really feel sad to be walking in a different path from the others. When supposedly normal people will go to college that has a life, started working (full-time job), be involved in usual things and looked so happy.

It's a weird feeling to feel alone. It's great hanging out all the time with kids and teens and adults and old folks, but my heart felt the tinge when i see what people my age are doing.
And I wonder what in the world is going on while I seemed to orbit in a different lifestyle.

Sometimes I gave up trying because I don't have enough courage and foresight to imagine the little puzzle that contributes its significant role to the bigger picture. Although i know what i should do.. but i simply can't.. weakness is my scar and tumour which i drain my blood n tears to the drain. Like the picture, lying there in view of the sky but can't see beyond the dark, wide wall.

I really need God to understand me, because I feel that he doesn't understand me and i'm hiding my tears n hopelessness from him. So here I am, save me.

(by Rachel Lampa)

*click the "play" button at the right


(Verse 1:)
Your heart will always be my home
No matter where I go
No matter what may come
You'll be my shelter in the storm
A harbor safe and sound
Where only true forgiveness can be found

(Pre-chorus:)
But still
I wanna run away
Go it all alone
When will I ever learn from my mistakes


(Chorus:)
And I can't live without Your love
Cause Your eyes have seen beyond
The things I'm guilty of
I won't be afraid
To turn back down the road
Cause Your heart will always be my home


(Verse 2:)
And when I've cried a thousand tears
You've always wiped them dry
And watch me as I spread my wings and fly
To a place
Where holiness begins
And mercy never ends
And I will find my freedom once again


(Bridge:)
Your hands are always open
To catch me when I fall
I feel a million miles away
But thats no distance at all

2 comments:

ahfei said...

lovely song.. only those who have gone through life can write meaningful song, those who have gone through hell can sing with passionate feeling...

ur life is a beautiful song...
God sing it all day long...
He longs to hold you close...
bring u so close that u feel his heart beat
ur life is a beautiful song...
because God compose and filled it with his love and his pulse...
finally one day you will reach the other end and when u look back...
you know...
it was a beautiful song...

::sklc:: said...

well, vic, i look at my life here in aussie, working in a power plant, the only girl here, dressed in safety goggles and boots... and with the wedding 2 months + away... i'm probably as alone as you in the sense that other girls my age are doing something ordinary... but vic, our stations in life have to be unique to reach the crevices others can't reach. To bear the light of Jesus, where there is no light. To show the way when others are lost. To be unique because God made us so... To be the only one, until others join in the happy chorus...