Monday, April 02, 2007

You get it from my blog?!

It was a great weekend, and a tired one too, heh.

Saturday night's youth rally was great, overall it's good.
I love the drama, i like the sharing, i missed the atmosphere.

I was very shocked when Lum zai told me.. about the Jesus dying on the cross short film, played during the rally.. He got it from this blog, my previous blog entry! Wah, i'm honoured! haha..
thks to esther who asked me to search for it in UTube.


Sunday was fantastic too, a bunch of us went to holy light church to do P&W, was very good, dunno wat else to say.. more details check out teenzalbum blog la =]
then at night go teach drums fr 7-10pm.. tired. but..

wat a wonderful weekend! =)



this coming sat is youth concert, going to play, hehe..

better remember to bring ear plugs, my hearing is not very good after some years of hard-playing.


..

how i wish to play at some place like that. (pic)


when the sky is my only audience, hee.








anyway,
This is the CUTEST.. such good expression, she brightens the whole world. want to get her for teenz album recording? hahaha..

1 comment:

::sklc:: said...

hey victor, if you come to where i am now, you'll get to play under a clear blue, lavender sky... with miles of dry grass surrounding you... signing off, from Chinchilla, Queensland