Sunday, August 05, 2007

dark circle

as i am writing (12.40am monday) the dark circle under my eyes are so obvious, i can't believe it. good thing in church i wear specs so nobody noticed. H.U.G.E. was great, it was such a fantastic time with friends and also gospel. when everybody was in elim eating, i went in to canaan hall to pack my stuffs for a short while; and in utter silence, i felt joy, and thanked God for all the wonderful things that he put in my life.. tnt buddies, tnt CG, teenz CG, english wmm, bilingual wmm, teenz leaders buddies, close friends, family. it's good to know that even if i miss out something in the world, i think i don't miss out much of what God wants me to have and to be in. It's the BEST.


past week have been full of activities besides sch & traveling. relatives from holland came and i accompany them to sentosa island n orchard road.


so my rest & study days were taken up in full. they left on sat after a satisfying meal at yean's bak ku teh. =)

now the zeal to learn dutch is back, heh. =P


photos taken by me (yay!) on the open top double-decker bus in sentosa island.
cousins, uncles & aunties..
right after taking this pic, the bus went through a tunnel, i have to duck, fast. ha.


after so many years, going back to underwater world is fun. at the entrance, there's actually two 'touch' pools where u can reach your hand into the water and touch the sea creatures, string rays, beautiful fishes. awesome.

big live crabby.

oh ya, they r real good-looking, get stares & comments from female strangers. half chinese. they r so proud to be chinese, i don't understand. if it's me i might feel proud to be half dutch, lol.


cute lil' jakey. "nya-nya-nyak". ran in and out of starbucks in wisma astria and attracted all the smiles from on-lookers.



what a week it has been, great weekend too. tis weekend played drums in teenz, sat night service, sunday morning service, album prac, and H.U.G.E rally. dunno y suddenly the duties come together like the rare alignment of solar system. i think i know why i play better - lots of playing breeds improvement.

some approached me to ask when will be the start of another drum course in FGC, hmm..
"split me into two persons, babeh."


tomorrow, another day of adventure in new things. i wonder how is my students' performance in the drum theory exam, see when am i free to go collect back the exam papers to mark, hehehehe...




oh God.. i'm so tired... inbox got 89 unchecked emails, siao, sign out..
oh, but the pre-service prayer in teenz really refreshes me..


great celebration tomorrow night, for i am going to sleep 8 hours! woo hoo!!!!



Hillsong United - None But Jesus


In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that You are God
In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored

When You call I won’t refuse
Each new day again I’ll choose

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise

In the chaos, in confusion
I know You’re Sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will

When You call I won’t delay
This my song through all my days

All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope, all of my strength
All my delight is in You Lord Forevermore

No comments: