Wednesday, August 22, 2007

10 weird things or little known facts

Tag from Dr. Phil pang.

1. when i get nervous, i bite my nails too, like phil pang. sometimes i bite my nails when daydreaming. then i would feel so guilty cos i'm already 22, then i bite again. i actually admire people with normal nails, which is, erm.. everybody else.

2. I always watch movies alone, partly because i'm busy when other ppl are free, and vice versa. And love to indulge myself in nice movies with lots of deep conversation and/or emotion, eg The Holiday.. (i'm a fan of Nancy Meyer's movies) and during those touching moments in movies, my sight would be blurry of tears. (Anyway, jay chou's The Secret is good)

and the next ten minutes walking out of the cinema, i would imagine myself being the movie character, feeling his/her sadness. heh, maybe that shapes me in acting :P (perasan)

but sometimes i wonder if i overdo things, wonder if i'm normal.


3. My music. The music, that i listen to. Is. normally without drums. The CD that listen the most times is The Holiday's movie soundtrack CD, which is mostly orchestra, seriously listened more than 100 times. and i'm still listening to it now. (one of its tracks made its way into TnT rally's drama background music)

i enjoy light jazz and soothing voices, ginny owens, olivia ong, corrine may, norah jones.
pianists i like: jim brickman, david lanz, kevin kern, my bro.

basically i like simple, beautiful music.
but there's the other side of me that listens to music with drums too, for the grooves.


4. Since primary school, i always have the dream of having my own personal computer, the fastest processor with the best 3D accelerator card, to play the coolest games. But i still don't own one. ha.


continue again next time...

1 comment:

::sklc:: said...

i oso like nancy meyer movies... i loved the holiday...