Sunday, August 12, 2007

soft pelts

soft pelting with light company, such is the feeling of nighttime rain drops on a motorist's worn out hands after a job & ministry well done, maybe, lone satisfaction.

Becoming an imposing edifice in hang-around living room wall, or strip-out bleak wallpaper against the sunlight.

Feeling the wind feeling himself.


heh. my student started playing in services n gotten good comments, makes me feel happy for him n myself. somebody wanted to be the best drum teacher in JB as a side hobby.

I'm glad that mom suggested to put those gloves in the bike's 'boot', water-proof and it warmed my hands on this dark rainy day.

it blew so hard on the 1st floor windows during drum lesson this late afternoon, with thunder rumbling amidst the practicing hands of students. Comfort found its resting place in warm lights, tense drum heads, sweet smiles and work.
I won't forget the young one, with the same big sparkling eyes and straight crop above her forehead like an ageless Japanese doll, smiling up to me like I saved her life. This is my today, that was my grateful sight, to behold everyday's beauty in usual daylight.

Hence, my simple-short little delight.

No comments: