Sunday, October 14, 2007

continue..

This is all you got?

Hmm!

You, what do you do?

I am a hero of justice!

What about you?

I am Harry Potter.

And you?

I am the pride of Saiya.

Ha, a bunch of small characters!!

Brothers!! Tell them what we do!!

Andy Lau: I just wanna be a good man( Andy Lau's song title)


This is Sparta!

And they reached the dark tower, the Great War began…

Let them know!!

What is Sparta!!


(eye: I just wanna say, what is this got to do with me!!)



Surrender, silly Spartans!!

Argh!

Wuuu!!

Actually….I'm your father.

No!!!!....................

I want revenge!!

This is Sparta!!

The Spartan army is unstoppable, finally they come to face the dark lord……..

Never thought it was you…

Sponge Bob!!

I lost……..

My time has come!!

Heh!! You are too dumb..

Ah!! My heart!? You!?


That's right, this is Sparta!!!!....

3 comments:

shirka said...

Get More Infodiscover this info here this pagebrowse this site imp sourcebrowse around these guys

satheysl said...

Discover More Here high replica bags websites bags replica gucci read the full info here high quality designer replica

Anonymous said...

u4s20v9e46 d0c25y7i17 j9x15y6x58 o5r76h0m20 f8j69h4l11 t5d20d7u92