Thursday, October 04, 2007

My relationship.. with books


long time no blog. i'm a bit tired as i'm typing, from sch.. I dunno how & why (if i knew, i would have solved this problem loong long ago), maybe too little sleep or too much stress, have 5 big pimples at left side of the face. The modern Jackl & Hyde, hmm.. One side yearns for freedom, and the other knows that he needs to finish his studies to gain real freedom.


arghh..


though i don't really like some of the subjects, but i always feel very satisfied if i studied.
anywaya, aunt Viv is moving, relocating to Sabah, new job, new perspective..
I wonder when is my turn, or my turn at something different & new (again) in my life, let's hope it will be in 2008! =)

wild things, like..
-Backpacking in South East Asia, Austr, or Europe.
-Work hard (in my future job) enough and get to go to HK, Dubai, Thailand, China for few days/weeks.
-Work in Austr and/or UK.
-Enjoy a long tea & culture in Italy
-Visit my cousins in Holland.
-Eat hot dogs in China, literally, haha..
-Tour Melbourne and possibly Tasmania.

I can see at least 3 of those 'wishes' come true before 2009. heh heh..


1 comment:

Philip Pang said...

always good to have dreams.

heh heh. 2009 isn't that far away.