Thursday, October 11, 2007

Game of life



A question that tend to pop out of my mind everytime i'm in the bus, home, to my own imagination; own reality, country. staring at the car lights passing by, the people walking backwards, flashing shadows, and stars that constantly reveal and hide out of sight.

A question that asks, life, buried in my tired head and wondering mind, beside the guy who never stop punching PSP buttons. Maybe the best way to live it is to leave it in the hands of the most trusted, to see things other than backward jogging, hard sweating, lone darkness and never ending.

Now reading this great book, dunno how it got into my hands, just a quick flip-a-flip at CS's MPH and find myself holding on to it beyond the cashier.
Now only halfway through the 300+pg book, but i gain much insight in all areas of my life, how would i do with Jesus as my life coach, ideas in improving my life.. very inspiring.
good book! =)


" In the game of life, only one Coach will do. Laurie Beth Jones takes her uniquely passionate brand of motivational writing to a new level and lays out a faith-based program to get your whole life in shape-with Jesus as your personal trainer. Filled with wisdom, humor and power to inspire, this book will transform the way you live day-by-day and help you gain control over the four most important life factors: FOCUS, BALANCE, PRODUCTIVITY and FULFILLMENT."

...


Well, if life is a game, it would be fun to play it this way. =P

No comments: