Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CDs wanted + vin's tag



somebody let me know if these two CDs are for sale in m'sia/s'pore.. =(


Vin's TAG

1. Vincent is a boy
2. He seems to have prolonging deep thoughts when u don't talk to him
3. Plays the guitar nicely
4. Takes time to get to know him
5. Able to speak his mind with ppl he is comfortable with
6. Can crap a bit, sometimes quite fun
7. Is a nice boy, i think
8. I dunno him that well
..
9. Can eat, like me! =P
10. Knows a lot about music, bible and guitars.


1. I am victor
2. I am half-boy, ha. half-man half-blur in office.
3. Plays the drums nicely
4. Hopes to have more time.
5. Able to speak his mind with ppl I am comfortable with
6. Can crap a bit, sometimes quite fun
7. Has a lot of things in my mind
8. Casual pants all brown colour
9. Loves a bit of poetry, lots of beach and sunsets and instrumental soundtracks
10. Wants to rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!