Tuesday, October 19, 2010

new blog skin & phase


"lala blah blah blu bluek blueah!"

goes the initial blog title and then i thought i'd better put a proper one in.


Changed the skin, changed the tone, went back to how I used to write - with a pic and music to set the tone.. Too bad I just came back from office at 9, would imagine myself wrapped thick on a white beach bench on a winter morning with hot cocoa.

I had one those moments again, if you ever had a wacky idea or 'could-it-possibly' scenario fooling around your mind and you entertain it like a leisurely squash game.

I have nothing to write about but a myriad of imaginations butterflying with a music like this. A quick getaway from office, after they acquired a group of companies with annual sales topping a billion, messy documentations and unmotivated staff. And unfinished accounting studies.

I walked pass the tall mirror to the kitchen, amused at myself, 'cause I changed into a blue flowered Hawaiian bermuda pants while still wearing the formal white striped shirt. "That's so me!"

Tomorrow's gonna be a war to finish all unfinished business, in office. Sigh.

but still.. Praise the Lord, I have a much better life now compared to the past 2 yrs in SG.

--

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass." ~Maya Angelou


~joking, but seriously, kick some.

2 comments:

spark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
whanou said...

my site Goyard Dolabuy Recommended Reading Dolabuy Prada pop over to this web-site Ysl replica bags